visa and Work Permit

Visa and work permit for foreigners

Preparing document and applying visa in Thailand at Immigration Bureau

  • Non-immigrant visa-O (Thai spouse), Non-immigrant visa-O (Thai child), retirement visa, family visa, business visa
  • Preparing document and filling application to change type of visa
  • Travel visa to business visa
  • Travel visa to family visa or retirement visa

  • Preparing document to apply for residence certificate

  • Preparing document to apply for travelling outside Thailand

Preparing document and applying work permit in Thailand at provincial employment office

  • Applying for the first work permit for foreigners

  • Changing or editing work permit

  • Notifying of getting and quitting job and returning work permit

  • Extending work permit

Need more information?

Working hours

Monday- Friday:
9:00-17:00 Hrs


+66 (0) 32 513 153
+66 (0) 62 826 4224

Email address

We are here

4/85 (next to Plern Wan), Bo Fai, Hua Hin Sub-district, Hua Hin District, Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110

Copyright © 2024 Tuk Hua Hin Accounting and Law Co., Ltd.. All rights reserved.
Call Us Today